Fri, Jul 23|
5C Arena & Event Center
Revolution Run Barrel Race
5C Productions is happy to announce our 2nd annual Revolution Run Barrel Race! If you are interested in helping with or sponsoring this event, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Time & Location
Jul 23, 2021, 2:00 PM – Jul 24, 2021, 10:00 PM
5C Arena & Event Center, 224 Rusty Spur Way, Corvallis, MT 59828, USA
About the Event
2nd Annual Revolution Run Guidelines
1. Open to all riders and horses. Riders may enter on multiple horses and two riders are able to run the same horse.
2. Open division is open to riders of any age.
3. Peewee age division is age 8 and under as of 1/1/21. No other classes can be entered.
4. Youth JR division is open to riders 13 and under. Age as of 1/1/21
5. Youth SR division is open to riders 14-18. Age as of 1/1/21
6. “Over and Under” Division is open to riders over 50 (as of 1/1/21) and under 18 (as of 1/1/21)
7. "Prime" Division is open to runners over 19 and under 49 as of 1/1/21
8. Senior division is open to runners 50 and older as of 1/1/21
9. All divisions will be paid out with a 70% payback and 100% of added money.
10. Buckles will be awarded to the winner of each D of each division. In the event there is a tie for first place, a coin will be flipped to determine the winner of the buckle.
11. Open 5D (.5 second splits)
12. Youth JR and SR 4D (1 second splits)
13. Senior 4D (.5 second splits)
14. Over and Under 4D (.7 second splits)
15. Prime 4D (.7 second splits)
16. Peewee (1 second splits)
17. Never Won A Buckle 5D (1 second splits)
18. Senior, Prime, Over and Under and Never Won A Buckle classes are CARRY ONLY. The time must be carried from the Open.
19. A knocked barrel will result in a no time.
20. No tying inside the 5C at any time.
21. Stalls must be reserved AND PAID prior to July 23rd. Stalls are $25 each and include one bag of shavings. Additional bags may be purchased for $10 each. No outside shavings are allowed. Please contact Cheressa Parke for reservations.
22. There are a limited number of plugins. RV plugins are $25/night. They will be first come, first served and must be paid at booking.
23. Dry camping is available for $10/trailer.
24. Entries must be postmarked by July 12th and mailed to:
224 Rusty Spur Way
Corvallis MT 59828
25. Checks must be made payable to: 5C Arena. Cash or check only.
26. Dress code required Saturday only. Hat, boots, long sleeved shirt.
27. Long pants and cowboy boots are required to compete.
28. 5C Arena and Event Center reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
29. Fair treatment of animals is an expectation of all riders, competing or not, at the 5C Arena and Event Center. Any mistreatment of an animal will result in dismissal from the property and a forfeit of any entry with no refund.
30. Dogs are REQUIRED to be on a leash at all times. Please clean up after your dogs and horses.