Thu, Oct 22|
5C Arena & Event Center
Fall 4D Barrel Series
Produced By: Wing Barrel Productions -$35 open entry fee. $20 youth entry. $20 senior entry. $20 novice entry fee. $10 Office fee. -Open race will be paid out in 4D format with ½ second splits. -Youth will be paid out in a 3D format with 1 second splits.
Time & Location
Oct 22, 2020, 7:00 PM
5C Arena & Event Center, 224 Rusty Spur Way, Corvallis, MT 59828, USA
About the Event
2020 Wing Barrel Productions, LLC Fall Series Guidelines
- Open to all riders and horses. Riders may enter on multiple horses and two riders are able to run the same horse.
- $35 open entry fee. $20 youth entry. $20 senior entry. $20 novice entry fee. $10 Office fee.
- Open race will be paid out in 4D format with ½ second splits.
- Youth will be paid out in a 3D format with 1 second splits.
- The average will be a true average based on the six fastest runs per horse/rider combination of the series, even if all series races are entered. The average will be calculated using Barrel Race America software.
- Buckles will be awarded to Open 4D, Youth 3D and Senior 1D average winners.
- A knocked barrel will result in a no time. An electric timer will be used. If timer fails the contestant will be given the option of a rerun.
- The ground will be raked every 5 runs and big drags will be determined by the total number of entries
- **There will be a $25 fee if you hit a timer!!**
- Must run in 6 of the 8 Series races to qualify for series buckles.
- Peewee division is 8 and under. Age as of race day!
Brittney Wing and the Series Producers reserve the right to refuse any entry, draw out contestants at any time, at their discretion with or without notifying the contestant or horse owner ahead of time. Refunds will be only on the committee’s judgement
Fair treatment of animals is an expectation of all riders, competing or not, while I have the facility rented. Any mistreatment of an animal will result in dismissal from the property and a forfeit of any entry with no refund.
Target Race Guidelines 1. Open to anyone entering the Open 4D 2. $15 entry fee per horse for the series! 3. The horse/rider combination with the two most similar times between the eight series dates will be the winner. 4. If there is a tie, the faster time will be determined the winner. 5. Yeti cooler will be awarded to first place target winner. Additional Prizes may be awarded based on entries